Boogie On Down!Play in our $50,000 Jungle Boogie Slot Tournament for a chance to walk away with your share of $50,000 in Free Play!
Top Five Prizes
1st | $25,000 in Free Play
2nd | $7,500 in Free Play
3rd | $3,500 in Free Play
4th | $1,500 in Free Play
5th | $1,000 in Free Play
(10) winners of $100 in Free Play in a bonus drawing at the conclusion of the tournament. First place will not be eligible for the Bonus drawing.
Spin And Win
Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum.Sign up now
- Slot tournament will be held on Wednesday, August 2, 2023 in the Rockin' Casino Slot Tournament area located on the second floor of the Casino.
- Invited members must register at a slot tournament kiosk between 5:00pm – 8:30pm to receive their registration code. Tournament codes will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tournament Play will be held from 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
- Tournament will be Sit & Go style, participants will play one (1) two (2) minute session of Spin Splosion tournament game to determine their score.
- Results will be announced after the conclusion of the tournament. 1st and 2nd place winners have until 10:00pm to claim their prize. All other prizes will be loaded automatically.
- A Bonus drawing will be held at the conclusion for all members who played their session. Ten (10) winners will receive $100 Free Play. No claim necessary.
- First place will not be eligible for the Bonus drawing.
- Free Play Prizes will be valid as follows: $1-$19,999 Free Play valid for seven (7) days; $20,000 - $40,999 Free Play valid for thirty (30) days; $41,000+ Free Play valid for sixty (60) days.
- Participation into a tournament is not guaranteed if a member is unable to register during the times stated in these official rules. No special circumstances will warrant the delaying of a drawing to be able to accommodate individuals or groups of individuals.
- Slot Tournament House Rules:
- By entering the tournament, each entrant agrees to and acknowledges that they will abide by the official rules, regulations and procedures of the tournament.
- There will be no cash or TITO tickets involved during tournament play.
- Participants must present a valid ID and Club Serrano card upon registration and tournament play.
- Participants agree and acknowledge that touch screen displays used in tournament mode may vary in sensitivity and response to participant activity, and scoring may not display instantly due to rapid calculations. These do not reflect machine failure.
- In the event of a tie, the applicable prize money for the tied position and the next place position will be combined and the total split equally amongst all tied entrants.
- Winners must provide a valid ID in order to claim prize.
- Participants making repeated false claims of machine failure may be subject to disqualification from future tournaments at management discretion.
- In the event a patron cannot complete a round due to a power outage or tilted machine, the patron will be allowed to participate in a different session.
- Only the registered participant may play their tournament session, guest accompanying the participant may not enter the tournament area.
- Disabled patrons may select a substitute person to participate in the tournament on their behalf, but the entrant must remain physically present at the tournament location.
- An entrant who voluntarily withdraws from the tournament area or is eliminated because of violation of tournament rules and regulations must leave the tournament area.
- Falsification of any information will result in ineligibility and/or disqualification.
- By participating in this promotion, you grant Yaamava’ Resort and Casino permission to print, publish, televise, or otherwise utilize your name, city, state, photograph, or any likeness of you for promotional purposes.
- Persons who have voluntarily or involuntarily been excluded from the property or who have requested self-exclusion from the property are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Employees are not eligible to participate.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Management on Duty will resolve any and all disputes.
- Management reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the promotion without notice at any time.
1st | $25,000 Free Play
2nd | $7,500 Free Play
3rd | $3,500 Free Play
4th | $1,500 Free Play
5th | $1,000 Free Play
6th – 10th | $500 Free Play
11th – 20th | $250 Free Play
21st – 50th | $100 Free Play
51st -100th | $50 Free Play
101st – 200th | $25 Free Play