Take a dip.
A Relaxing Hideaway RetreatSurrounded by native trees, the pool deck at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino invites you to cool off in crystal clear waters, relax in one of our three spas, or sunbathe on our poolside loungers.
Spin And Win
Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum.Sign up now
Our newly designed pool area offers some of the finest amenities. Enjoy luxurious loungers to soak up the sun, hand-crafted cocktails from our award-winning mixologists, and a one-of-a-kind poolside dining experience.
Enjoy the sunshine and views at the Helix Bar. Relax as you sip one of Yaamava’s signature cocktails or order something off the Radiance Cafe menu, offering freshly prepared salads and tasty foods right off the grill.
Radiance Cafe offers our casino and hotel guests a first-in-class poolside dining experience, with cool signature cocktails, ice cream, and a full-cafe menu. You can also enjoy a signature cocktail and place your Radiance Cafe order at the Helix Bar. So, take your time and relax around the pool, in the cafe, or in one of our cabanas for a little privacy.
Radiance Cafe is located on the third floor of Yaamava' Resort, part of our luxurious pool complex and is accessible via Overlook Bar on the 2nd floor of the Casino or The Enclave via the 1st Floor.
Please note, pool access and amenities (daybeds, cabanas) are limited to hotel guests only.
Get Exclusive with Poolside Cabanas
Looking for the most lavish pool experience? Our seven private cabanas let you and your crew experience a personal oasis atmosphere and exclusive poolside perks.
- Dedicated Server
- Drink and Snack Specials
- Cabana Only Bathrooms
- Priority Service
Cabanas and Daybeds
- Dates the Cabanas and Daybeds are Available: 7 days a week Monday through Sunday
- Times Available: 11am – 8pm
- Price: Cabana packages are available at all price points starting at $500 weekdays / $600 weekends. Daybed packages start at $175 weekdays/ $225 weekends
- Included with Cabana Rental: The base package includes bottled water, unlimited use of all sunscreen products, after sun lotion, private TV, and dedicated VIP attendant.
- Cabana Occupancy: Each cabana has a maximum occupancy of 6 guests, Daybeds accommodate up to 2 guests.
- Making a Reservation: Guests can call the Serrano Spa at (909) 686-7097. The Rooftop Management team are also able to personally assist with booking cabanas
- All cabana and pool guests must be registered hotel guests.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted at the pool or in the cabanas
- Smoking is not permitted
- Furniture must not be repositioned or moved on the pool deck
- All guests must adhere to Social distancing guidelines
- Pets are not allowed on the pool deck or in cabanas