Standard Rules For Drawings
1. These standard rules are applicable to all drawings held at Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel Casino. The rules for any drawings with conditions that fall outside of those designated within this document will be available at www.Yaamava.com.
2. Casino capacity is limited and participation into a promotion/event is not guaranteed if a member is unable to register/activate entries during the times stated in the official rules. No special circumstances will warrant the delaying of a promotion/event to be able to accommodate individuals or groups of individuals.
3. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate and must be a member of the Club Serrano program. Membership is free.
4. Entries can be earned by playing with a Club Serrano card.
a. Slots players will earn one (1) entry for every 100 points earned.
b. Table Games players can earn entries based on time spent and average bet on tables. Table Game players must present their Club Serrano card to a Table Games Pit Boss to be entered (rated), using table games procedures. Being rated refers to actual buy-in and dollar bet entered into the Synkros system.
c. Earned entries accumulate throughout each promotion.
5. Members will need to activate their entries within one (1) hour before each drawing by: swiping at any kiosk, or by having a rated slot or table session closed. Members will be eligible for each drawing within the activation period.
6. All club members will be eligible to win once per drawing session.
7. Premium gaming rooms include The Vault, Lotus 8 Palace, The Enclave, and the High Limit rooms.
8. Winners will be called over the PA system. Announcements may not be made in all rooms.
9. When applicable, winners will have ten (10) minutes to claim their prize at the designated drawing location. If any of the winners drawn do not claim, there will be a maximum of two (2) re-draws in an attempt to identify all winners.
10. For a promotional game outcome requiring multiple winners to select from among randomized objects containing prize results, winners will select in the order in which they arrived at designated locations and were confirmed.
11. Winners may choose to take Free Play in lieu of a cash prize for the same amount.
12. Free Play Prizes will be valid as follows: $1-$19,999 Free Play valid for seven (7) days; $20,000 - $40,999 Free Play valid for thirty (30) days; $41,000+ Free Play valid for 60 days.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
14. When applicable, winners must fill out a prize log, a prize agreement, and a W-9, and provide a valid I.D. to claim a prize.
15. Falsification of any information will result in ineligibility.
16. By participating in the promotion, all participants agree to and acknowledge that they will abide by the official rules, regulations and procedures of the promotion. Official rules will be posted at www.yaamava.com.
17. By participating in this promotion, you grant Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel permission to print, publish, televise, or otherwise utilize your name, city, state, photograph, or any likeness of you for promotional purposes.
18. Management on duty will resolve any and all disputes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
19. Persons who have voluntarily or involuntarily been excluded from the property or who have requested self-exclusion from the property are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
20. Employees of Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel Casino and their respective affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, franchisees, and advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, and life partners).
21. Management reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the promotion without notice at any time.