Privacy Rights Web Form
• If any information is omitted, Yaamava' reserves the right to decline the request. Patrons can contact Guest Services Management with any further questions/concerns regarding the Privacy Act of San Manuel
• Patrons requesting to exercise their consumer rights must provide their Club Serrano account information and be subject to a verification process.
• Patron’s will receive a formalized confirmation email for guest services management w/in 14 business days of request.
• Processing of requests should be completed w/in 60 days of receipt.
• All deletion of information requests will be determined in the scope of the patron’s request for deletion. Yaamava' may be required to retain the patron’s information for business records in accordance to applicable law.
• Although some requests for deletion may be denied, patrons can opt-out of Sale and opt out of data sharing practices with third parties by completing the privacy form in the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section of the Yaamava' Resort & Casino website.