Free Play Happy HourAdd some Free Play to your happy hour mix every Tuesday in June at Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel!
Join us each week – June 7, 14, 21 & 28 – for a chance to win a share of $200,000 each week during hourly drawings from 6pm until 10. One hundred (100) winners every hour will be drawn to receive $100 Free Play. Winners do not need to claim. All prizes will be uploaded to each winner’s account and is valid for seven (7) days.
To be eligible, members must activate their entries within one (1) hour of each drawing by swiping their Club Serrano card at any Casino kiosk and selecting the game tile. Table Games players can activate their entries by swiping at any kiosk or closing their rated sessions within one (1) hour of each drawing. Members will receive one (1) entry for every 100 points earned.
Better your chances of winning with a five (5) times multiplier every Tuesday from Midnight until 9:50pm.
Happy Hour with a Free Play bonus? Sign us up!
Entry Earning Period: Midnight on June 1–9:50pm on June 28
Spin And Win
Varius quam quisque id diam vel quam elementum.Sign up now
- Drawings will be conducted on Tuesday, June 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2022 at 6:00pm, 7:00pm. 8:00pm, 9:00pm, and 10:00pm.
- Club Serrano Members can earn entries beginning June 1 at 12:00am – June 28 at 9:50pm.
- Members will need to activate their entries within one (1) hour before each drawing by swiping at any kiosk, or by having a rated slot or table session closed. Members will be eligible for each drawing within the activation period.
- Every hour, from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, one-hundred (100) winners will receive $100 in Free Play.
- Winners do not need to claim their prize. Free Play prizes will automatically be loaded to player’s accounts. There will be no redraws.
- Members may win once per drawing time.
- On Tuesdays from 12:00am – 9:50pm, entries will be multiplied by five (5).
- All rules and conditions stated in Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel Standard Rules for Drawings apply to this promotion, unless otherwise stated in these rules. In the event of contradiction or inconsistency, these rules will take precedence.